Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A winter wonderland in Park City Utah!


The only thing better than enjoying epic snowboarding conditions in Park City with a handsome man is returning to the gorgeous Hotel Park City to sit in your private jacuzzi with amazing views of the Rockie Mountains!

The 2 days that we spent at Hotel Park City prior to heading to my parents in Star Valley, WY were decadent to say the least. It's easy to fall in love with fresh powder, luxurious linens, rich furs and leathers. We personally enjoy treating ourselves to a nice steak dinner and the mouth watering fillet at Ruth's Chris was just the ticket!

I must admit that I am not the most tech savvy individual and when turning on the TV failed me, the staff at Hotel Park City was at my room within minutes. It turns out that 3 feet of snow isn't always the best for your satellite signal. I'm not complaining because it was perfect for the runs the next day!

For more information on Hotel Park City visit our Web site at www.EliteMeetings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment